Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in review

farm
January - josh went to new zealand and i stayed home and worked and worked and released a bunch of new designs and items.

cats
lumen
February - i started getting more photography gigs and baby lumen gave me ultimate baby fever. (she still does by the way..)

new place
spring is here
March - we moved to a new place in Portland and had a blast exploring one of the coolest areas of the city. (And i made this little bubble tea video)

vanilla and lace
april
Michael and Chelsea are engaged.
April - Spring shop update happened, i took lots of photos just for fun (need to do this more..) and for work (michael+chelsea's engagement)

salt and straw
planting
beet ice cream
May - i ate at salt and straw too many times and made my own beet ice cream


june 12
june - week one
Newborn - Buckley H.
kitten
June - We celebrated Josh's 29th birthday, stayed busy with photography (thats baby buckley), and adopted Leia

Little Vanilla & Lace
Summer days
Cold brew coffee
Anthony & candyce engagement
i-84
July - It was a busy one! I launched the LITTLE vanilla&lace line, we got a vitamix (!), cold brew coffee was my life saver since i was working very long days to keep up with orders and photographing people. And we took a quick road trip to idaho!

Oui presse
summer days
august 1
August - We spent lots of time going on walks and at the park, and spent the hottest day of the year with friends and a pool

sauvie island
DIY geometric pillow
Fall/Winter Vanilla & Lace

September - we took trips to the coast and to sauvie island, i made a little pillow, and launched the Fall/Winter collection.

december 18th
October - Took a month away from the internet! But we moved (yet again) to a new house so i'll include this one (oh! and josh started a new job!)

friday
friday
birthday and christmas decorating
November - we celebrated our 5 year anniversary and also my birthday!

oh tennenbaum
birthday and christmas decorating
christmas 2012
December - We decked our house with christmas stuff, went on christmasy dates and to christmas parties galore. It was the best christmas yet..


It was a pretty special year! Thanks for following along...

27 comments:

  1. I love all of these pics! especially the big yawn!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful recap! The simplicity of your house and crisp images always make me feel happy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such great photography! Love the baby pics especially...baby fever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful review!! Happy New Year!!

    The lilac icecream looks super tasty


    chloe
    www.bythelock.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to our blog, but I adore it! I love all these gorgeous photos. Happy New Year


    xo Emily Beth @ Inspired Attire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photography is insane. I love your style SO MUCH. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fantastic year!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope this year is as great as last year for you abby,
    thank you for taking the time to share pieces of your everyday life with us, you are very inspiring (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new home seems so incredible! wish you a really good and joyful year with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog today! These images are absolutely beautiful, and I love the recap you did of the year! Here's to 2013 and all it has in store!
    Can't wait to read more!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! It's been so delightful to follow your blog in 2012 and I can't wait to see what you get up to this year. I just adore your beautiful creations and can't wait to make a few purchases soon.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful series of photographs! You inspire me to do something similar, except I am terrible with dates, and I would forget which month that train trip was, or when my boyfriend and I met. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the photos are so beautiful! you are an amazingly talented photographer and i'm excited to see what this year has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blog is beautiful! you are such a great photographer and have amazing style :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photography takes my breath away. My birthday's in November too! :) Looks like a splendid year; hope this one's even better.

    P.S. Loved your post on ABM!
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  16. What kind of camera and lens do you use?

    Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sydney! i use a canon 5d mkii with a 50mm lens most of the time!

      Delete
  17. Your pictures are beautiful. I just popped over here from your feature on A Beautiful Mess. So great! (I'm pretty sure that we met at the blogger party at West Elm, but maybe I'm confused! Anywho, lovely home and photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your year in review and all your sewing projects! One of these days, I'll buy one of your lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Abi, I just discovered your blog and I am in love with clean desig nof your living space and beautiful photos! And I just wanted to announce, you have new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just discovered your blog too and am already a huge fan! Beautiful snapshots :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You had a seriously busy year!!! Love the new space and room. xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. What's the dress you are wearing in the jumping pic with the striped scarf??!! I've been looking for one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this recap!
    So, I just found your blog. And I love it. A whole lot.
    You are so cute!!!!!!
    Would love to have you over on my end, too :)
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  24. What do you use to edit your photos? They are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS