Tuesday, January 15, 2013

on a beautiful mess today.. plus our bedroom

Hello! I was over on A beautiful mess today sharing one of my favorite spaces in our new home. You can hop on over there to see more photos and hear a little about it! Thanks to the ABM team for having me!

at home with.. feature
at home with..
at home with.. feature
And since many of you have previously asked, the ceramic fox figurine was from target. I got it for my birthday in November and it has since sold out but i'd check your target just in case, i LOVE it.

And here's the current state of our bedroom.. i'm pretty happy with it for now (but the trim is killing me...)
at home with.. feature
at home with.. feature
at home with.. feature
at home with.. feature

I moved my editing office into our bedroom because I knew I would be spending a whole lot of time doing that and I wanted to keep it separate from my sewing space since that area can already become easily cluttered and busy. This space in our bedroom has made me SUPER productive.. I love it. Though a plant in the pot and some billy balls in the vase would be a good idea.. its very white right now ;)


19 comments:

  1. Whaw I love your place! I'm redecorating my room soon and I will definitely keep your place in mind when I'm looking for some new ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it. the white is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely decor. i hope i have a place like that! :)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clean style! Where is your bed frame from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its the Malm bed frame from ikea! check craigslist!

      Delete
  5. I am thrilled A Beautiful Mess featured your blog. It is a lovely read and I am glad to know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity and how fresh everything looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of your style! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely to see you over at A Beautiful Mess. You style is so gorgeous and a wonderful reminder of how beautiful simplicity can be.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog from the post on ABM. I love the simplicity of your home!
    I also love the Sears Roebuck fan (I have one just like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO simple and SO pretty. love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how bright and fresh your space feels. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So perfect. Where are your white chairs from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! they are from amazon actually. search "plastic molded chairs" :)

      Delete
  13. *Sigh*

    The hubs and I are looking for a home in Portland. This one is just lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Your house is really coming together. I love how simple and quaint it is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful ! Thanks for sharing with us.
    Really peaceful with all that white.

    Bises,
    Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have you ever stayed at the Commodore in Astoria? My husband and I love it for a quick weekend getaway. The style of your home reminds me of it so much! If you haven't been, you guys should definitely make a trip when the sun comes out!

    Oh, and I should mention: it can be super cheap! Rooms as low as like, $80. Which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS