Thursday, June 7, 2012

baby buckley..

Newborn - Buckley H.
Newborn - Buckley H.
Newborn - Buckley H.
Newborn - Buckley H.
Newborn - Buckley H.
Newborn - Buckley H.

Hello hello! Last week I got to photograph Becca's handsome little guy, Buckley. I don't think I'll ever get tired of newborn sessions.. sure they require a little more time and patience but they are always so precious you can't help but love every second of it. You can see more photos on my photography blog..

Also, since my photography is a big part of my life, i'll be sharing some photos of clients on here from time to time.. but the majority will be on my photography blog. So if you follow both, I hope you don't mind.. pictures are the best part anyway, right?!


6 comments:

  1. What a little sweetheart. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are so great. I love sweet little Buckley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these photos are precious! I especially love the fourth one of him where he's on his side on the sheepskin. You captured a tremendous newborn moment at its sweetest. Loveeee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS