Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Currently..

iphone
iphone
iphone
iphone
iphone

Currently...

Impressed by: iphone photography. i think sometimes I take for granted just how impressive the photos can turn out. all of the above photos were taken with it. There's about a million photo apps, but one of my favorites is the vsco cam. Such pretty results.. always!

Reading: Today I finished The night circus which was my favorite book of the year so far. I was completely captivated 2 pages in.. so magical and incredible! I hear it's being made into a movie and I REALLY hope it's done well..

Anticipating: josh coming home today. He was off in California for most of May with his band but he'll be rolling back into town today (a few days earlier than planned too!). I'm excited to get back to "normal" life.. it's always a bit off when he's gone. Definitely looking forward to a few lazy days off with him and celebrating his birthday next week!

Working on: time management. why didn't anyone tell me running a business (actually.. two!) by yourself is the most time consuming thing in the world. i feel like people assume when you're "self-employed" you have all the time in the world but really, it's the exact opposite.. longer hours, and usually less pay.. but totally worth it!! (i think a longer post on this subject is needed..)

Listening to: I usually have spotify on all times of the day.. my playlist right now has lots of Beach house, azure ray, sucre, coldplay and gregory alan isakov.

Obsessing over: a custom leather tote bag i'm making for a friend (see photo above). I definitely need one for myself. I'm planning on doing a limited run of them for my shop.. would you be interested??


i'm always inspired by danielle's "currently" posts.. play along the comments if you'd like! 


12 comments:

  1. I think The Night Circus is a fantastic book too. I might even be the best book I´ve ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post abby! I would totally be into those custom leather totes, especially because Id love to buy something from your shop but I am one of those (I HAVE TO TRY IT ON) shoppers. I just did a post on using my iphone as well, its crazy how pretty the photos can turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started reading the Night Circus too - I am completely engrossed! Oh and time management: preach it sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these photos! Where did you find those amazing plants in the first photo!? I love them!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would cop that leather tote in two shakes of a kitten tail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, time management! With a photo bus, website, blog, school, baby... tell me about it! I'm getting better and better but it's a continuous challenge. Would love to hear your thoughts.

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love succulents and your picture of them is gorgeous! I actually made myself a succulent garden for Mother's Day...(easy on the husband cause I knew exactly what i wanted!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love book recommendations. Also the leather bag is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Putting the Night Circus on hold at the library as we speak! I'm a big fan of the leather tote so you should definitely consider making more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take one of those leather bags - they are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes yes yes to the leather totes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS