Friday, June 8, 2012

first week of june

june - week one
june - week one
june - week one
june - week one
june - week one
june - week one
june - week one
june - week one
mid-day
june - week one

The first week of June looked a little like this.. with some stress and boredom thrown in there too.. which explains why there was a kitty/self mini photo-shoot.  The lighting in my little studio is almost always so perfect for photos.. i got lucky. Speaking of kitty, Josh and I have been talking about adopting another kitten soon.. i'm trying not to think about it too much because just the idea of it makes me want to have a heart attack in the best way.

The first week of June was also pretty cold.. scarves and cardigans are still a must around here. Most people have been complaing but I'm convinced Oregon and Washington have the best summers around.

I also made these pretzels again.. and they were as yummy as ever. And the chalkboard art was inspired by whitney.

Hope you have an awesome weekend!

18 comments:

  1. I used this recipe a few months ago and they turned out so good! I'd agree that they don't taste nearly as good the 2nd day. I think when I make them next I might do little pretzel bites! Also, you definitely should get another cat but make sure you get the opposite gender than Mosey so they aren't competing. We got Scout a year after we got Ember and they loved eachother once they warmed up to eachother. Now they cuddle and give eachother baths and are pretty much inseparable. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some amazingly awesome light you have there.

    And those pretzels are seriously calling my name! Just need some good mustard to go along with them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used trader joe's sweet and spicy mustard as a dip for the pretzels and it was delicious!

      Delete
  3. I love your gorgeous lipstick! What color is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's Vegas volt by MAC.. it's a new favorite!

      Delete
  4. i'm more of a fall weather girl, too.
    i'd love to move to either of those states!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is such a pretty colour!
    And those pretzels look so yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hair, and the kitty, pretzels made me hungry and I like your photos. I think I would need a studio for me too. hope this week will be more relaxed and warmer for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wavy red hair! Also, you and your kitty together are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! sometimes i think i love him too much..

      Delete
  8. Not a bad thing to be needing scarves when you have one as pretty as that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair color *__*



    http://malu-wild-spirit.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello!

    i just wanted to say that it was really nice meeting you last night at the ride. i was a little nervous when i came up and, to be honest, wasn't sure what to say after "hey! i read your blog! i love your photos!"... so i apologize if i seemed a little strange. you're the first "blogger" i've met. anyway! here's my blog. it's not much but the thoughts i write in it are really important to me. my photography is also found on the side of the blog.

    take care and maybe i'll see you again around pdx.

    - tarah :)

    http://alittleglittergoesalongway.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you through Paper Mama and I'm loving your blog! and your scarf..and those pretzels... oh and we also just adopted another kitten. So that makes three children and two cats. Don't worry, it will be great. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. always a fan of your pretty red hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is such a beautiful color!
    And those pretzels looks very delicious!

    jerseys cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS