Thursday, January 27, 2011

blessed.

Wow, this week has flown by but its been a good one. I've got to catch up with old friends, i got my old car back (so thankful for that!!), i had an interview at an amazing salon this morning, i've been thrifting my little butt off and tomorrow i'm meeting with the realtor to look at the house we've had an offer on since november (short sale.... long, annoying process). I've been super anxious to see it in person and i'm praying my little heart out that our offer goes through. I'm trying not to get overly excited about it just in case somehow it all falls through, but its really hard to not envision how it will be set up with our stuff and go over every detail in my head.

Anyway, here is some of the loot i got from estate sales, garage sales and thrift stores this week. Some for me, some to sell...
thrift finds
thrift finds
thrift finds
thrift finds
thrift finds
thrift finds
thrift finds
I got the september issue of glamour magazine from 1965.. i'll probably be framing a few of the ads.

And while i'm at it, i might as well sneak in this picture of my nephew from a couple days ago.
BC

I'll be back this weekend with a "links" post. Happy friday!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with those cups and saucers. They are perfection. Good luck with the job and house! Praying that everything goes perfectly as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they are actually little pedestal bowls (since there isnt a handle?) with matching plates.. but aren't they amazing?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nephew is super adorable!
    And the cups (or bowls?) that you found are so amazing. I can hardly wait until I can move out of my student house and start thrifting and buying tons of beautiful furniture and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bowls and plates in the first two pictures.

    Your nephew is the cutest little guy ever.

    I'm praying for your job search and I hope the things with your house work out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. Way. I'm insanely jealous of that Glamour magazine. The colors! The eye makeup! swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely praying for you about the house and job! i hope it all works our for you!

    those bowls are so cute! are you going to make an etsy to sell stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty lotus bowls! they are all such an amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i remember that feeling with our home EXACTLY!
    hoping all goes well for you with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bowls are the cutest non-animal things I ever did see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THOSE BOWLS!!!! oh wow. I have found some white ones--but I've never even seen that design in color. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds! I love everything.
    Hope you get the house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS