Sunday, February 17, 2013

this and that

this:
i've never been much of a flower girl. i would always hint at josh for anything other than flowers on special occasions but lately, i'm totally enamored by them. These $4 tulips from trader joes must have converted me. I want to branch out (pun?) and put some bouquets together myself... who am i?
At the very least I decided to get flowers once a week while i'm grocery shopping.. it's makes the house (and me) so happy and for $4, why not??
february
february
and that:
i have some pendleton clutches hitting my shop soon. I've been using my prototype for over a month now and i loooove it (can i say that about my own stuff?). they'll be up for sale in March as well as some other clutches/bags. What do you think? Like it?
february
february


Josh has tomorrow off so we're headed to play in the snow on the mountain. We haven't seen snow at all this winter so i'm really looking forward to it. I also plan on watching way too many episodes of parenthood, i'm still trying to get caught up so i've been binge watching. its.so.good.



17 comments:

  1. It's all about tulips for me, they are the simplest but the best flowers as far as I'm concerned. And I'm glad to see Parenthood looks good, I've been meaning to give that a go for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love ! (comme toujours.)

    Bises,
    Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are so beautiful and I love that clutch is so lovely!! (You are so talented Abi and I love seeing all the new things you create!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are the prettiest tulips. and cheap! all the flowers at walmart cost $10 for a decent looking bouquet. Sometimes you can get one for about $5 but usually they don't look too good.

    maybe it is just your stunning photography that makes them so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tulips are my favorite flower, so i squealed when i saw that first photo. also, that clutch rocks. have fun in the snow!
    ( the alcove )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love those bags, tres chic! have fun in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tulips are so gorgeous!
    http://allysonwonderlandphotography.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abi, it would be so great if you would sell laptop covers in your shop. Im on the hunt for a pretty one since ages, but never find the right one. And i LOVE everything you create so it would be perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm the same with flowers - used to hate the waste of money but now i love picking out my own every so often :). ps: the clutches are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my word! this post is just lovely. i felt the EXACT same way about flowers, but the last couple weeks I have been so mesmerized by them. I was just thinking of doing the same thing! Getting some fresh flowers every couple of weeks to brighten up my room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love tulips! I might take a trip to Trader Joe's and get me some flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tulips are my favorite flower by far.

    What a delicate, gentle pink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. eheh, im the opposite. i keep hinting FOR flowers, but i rarely get them. -sadface- i told my hubby i would get them myself. lol. cause like you, i think it adds a touch of grace to the house. my favorite are carnations, but these tulips are lovely.

    love, x
    blog | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE tulips, and I much prefer them to roses. And that bag is adorable, too!

    {Brittany}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the clutches! Would they be available also for Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhh i am actually from pendleton... so you buy the blankets and turned them into clutches?? i want one!! <3 (actually I worked for a tv station 2 years ago and made a video about the pendleton woolen milles, showing the raw wool and how it is turned into blankets, the weaving machines, also historical photos etc... it's in my american-accented bosnian but the footage is really from the pendleton woolen mills so i wanted to share... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKDOFcJVo4I&list=UUmwOd4PjQ7rlq_V2cw-cydQ&index=10)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS