Friday, October 22, 2010

San francisco!! (1)

SF
I got the opportunity to go to san francisco with my sister and her husband last week, and i'm soo happy i went. I had been to san francisco before but i didn't do much of anything as far as actually seeing the city.. so this time i was really excited. And luckily for us, my brother in law's aunt lives there and she showed us around the entire day. (Traveling tip: go with someone who knows the city!) She took us around to all the touristy spots, but also showed us around some not as touristy but super amazing neighborhoods and areas. And thats when i fell in love with san francisco. It's a GORGEOUS city.. (it probably helped that it was clear skies and 80 degrees)

IMG_5610 fade
IMG_5634 copy
IMG_5741
IMG_5732
IMG_5747
IMG_5722
IMG_5726
IMG_5762
IMG_5765
IMG_5690

7 comments:

  1. Proud to call SF my home, glad that you enjoyed it. It really is a great foodie city, so I hope you got to try a bunch of our delicious faire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite city in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from SF, and I miss it EVERY day! I love it so much. I used to live a block from the Painted Ladies. :-) I'm glad you fell in love! Lucky you were there on such a beautiful day, 80 degrees is RARE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man! it looks amazing! i want to go! those houses remind me of full house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have gone to Haight Street and visited me at my job! I work at a store that sells socks. Your knee highs are rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh my hometown, I love the city by the bay! it is a beautiful city I miss the sea salt air and fog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last picture of you is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS