Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dujour magazine guest blog

Farmers market mini donuts
I guest blogged over on dujour magazine blog. Click over for an amazing chocolate doughnut recipe and browse the rest of the blog while you're at it.

I've been working with Dujour since July (suprise!), and I'm excited to be a part of the team. It is a wonderful magazine, with amazingly beautiful editorials. It's all seriously gorgeous. And the first print issue i was a part of will be out very soon. More details coming shortly. For now you can go drool over the website..

5 comments:

  1. did you make those donunt good lawd, dounuts are my achillies heel, I gain five pounds just looking at them but I do love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these looks so perfectly rich and decadent.
    just stumbled upon your blog from a friend, and love it. naturally.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so excited for you!! yay!!

    these look AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want have to know more and more, on your blog just interesting and useful information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS