Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Tannenbaum

oh tennenbaum
oh tennenbaum
oh tennenbaum
oh tennenbaum
oh tennenbaum
oh tennenbaum
oh tennenbaum

December snuck up on all of us, didn't it? As of 11pm last night I finished all my orders from November (phew!) and I'm taking some time off to enjoy the holidays and take a few breathers. Which means I'll have adequate time to spend making this blog what I really want it to be.. which is exciting! I'm also hoping for adequate time to make dinners and keep the house tidy.. those things definitely aren't on the top of the list when i'm busy with orders.

But anyway! We went to a farm thanksgiving weekend to cut down a couple trees for our house.. one big (9ft), one little (6ft). I grew up across the street from a ginormous christmas tree farm so i was pretty familiar with the drill. It always feels extra fun to pick your tree from a mini forest and saw the little thing down.

I'll be back soon with a christmasy tour of our house.. it's so cozy right now!






12 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous. Looks like a great time getting your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your hubby are WAY too cute. Love these pics. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your photos! They are amazing! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! They are so cute! i miss the days of picking out a REAL Christmas tree. We have a fake one now, and it just isn't the same. Looks like you had a lovely time.
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your trees all decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures, I'mm looking forward to having a look to your tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true. I grew up picking and chopping down a christmas tree every year and I LOVED it. Best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous! I never had a real christmas tree. Always had a fake one at home. Def. will have to change that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I would love to do this! Seems like so much fun. Maybe next year! Love your photos!

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost can feel the scent of this green xmas tree...lucky you to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS