Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Berlin

Berlin was by far the best city we visited in Germany. A local friend showed us around the city to all the neat historical places and directed us through the public transportation. We got coffee at a cute little place called Caras and walked around the big mall across the street, where i passed on the cutest orla kiely notebook, which i now strongly regret! (Why did i do that??)
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
(holocaust memorial)
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin
berlin

5 comments:

  1. What fun!! I have seen those notebooks around these parts ((mostly at Target!!)). I love all the scenery and trees!!! Hooray for Fall!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a lovely trip! I'm sure if I were there I would want to buy everything in sight. Your photos are beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your trip:)

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Berlin when I went over the holidays. The Holacaust memorial still haunts me 8 years later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Berlin is my favourite city in the world. so packed with interesting things to do/see/eat/drink/see. lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there on September XD, My sister lives in hamburg,
    Love Germany :D

    I found your blog, so cute.

    Xo.
    Princess Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS