Saturday, April 9, 2011

new home

i FINALLY got internet at the new place... hooray!

it's crazy how much i've missed blogging on a regular basis.. but i'm so so happy to be in my own place with all my own stuff.. making meals and feeling normal again! I'm still working on getting everything unpacked and set-up and decorated.. but since i've been working 50 hour weeks the past few weeks i haven't had much time to do so. i'm going down to 32 hours from here on out (50 is way too much! holy cow, i'm tired) so i can finally catch up on everything i've been behind on and get into a better routine as far as spacing out free time for my hobbies. yay!
so expect to see lots of stuff soon, as i feel the need to make up for lost time.

some photos from the last week..

new place
new place
new place
new place
new place
new place
new place

6 comments:

  1. 50 hours is a lot of work! Take your time and enjoy moving in. Decorate and love it. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I love the table cloth in the first and last picture...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cat getting through the blinds! So cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new place! I'm currently living in a spot with no internet service available and it stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the place! Glad to see Seventh Generation products. I live in VT where it's from. I have friends who work there. Great products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS