Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


We just finished assembling the monkey bread. Wrapped the last of the presents. Finished up on the DIY gifts we made for each other (in separate rooms of course). He's insisting on an early wake-up call so we're heading to bed soon. We'll be spending tomorrow at his parents, and i'll definitely be missing my family across the entire country in Washington. It's hard to live away from everyone all year round but its extra hard around the holidays. It's the little things that will happen tomorrow that I will miss so much. Hopefully they can all gather around so we can skype for a bit and it'll make up for the long distance. Either way, it's a magical day and I'm looking forward to spend it with my husband, our kitty, and his family.
Hope your day is magical and filled with traditions, family and fun.

Merry Christmas.

"I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS