Saturday, October 10, 2015

Mama Style 05 // Day to Date

Mama Style 05 / Day to Date

Happy Saturday! Today we actually spent the day at the pumpkin patch doing all the fun fall things like muddy corn mazes, petting goats and a hayride to the pumpkin patch (it was storming... we got soaked). I'll be back later with some photos from that but for now I wanted to share round two of my post for Levi's.

Another simple outfit I wear all the time--Levi's black skinnies (the 710's), a loose black t-shirt and a long-sleeve chambray. It's fall friendly (not too warm or cold), it's easy, it's comfortable. Black jeans are my fave because they can be totally casual, which is how I roll all day but easily dressed-up too--add some platform clogs, change your blouse and wipe the kid snot off your jeans and you're set for date night. They are like the classy version of leggings (but i'm not knockin' leggings, I love those too). I need my whole wardrobe to be versatile, everything goes with everything. Jeans are the glue.

I also love Levi's because they are one of the only jean companies that work hard to have ethical labor practices. It's a huge value of mine and something I've been spending a TON of time thinking about so yay Levi's! Zappos even has a "Made in the US" category so you can search through all the Made in the US items for more ethical shopping.

This pair of jeans is still less than $33, which is an incredible deal for quality jeans. If you're in the market, I highly recommend them. They fit super well (and true to size) but if you need something different Zappos is the easiest place possible to do exchanges or returns.

Mama Style 05 / Day to Date
Mama Style 05 / Day to Date
Mama Style 05 / Day to Date
Mama Style 05 / Day to Date
This post was created in partnership with Zappos. As always, all opinions and words are entirely my own and I'm super grateful to have the opportunity to work with a company I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS