Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A few of my favorite things: Munchkin!

Munchkin Moments
Hey guys! Today I'm partnering up with Munchkin to show off some of my favorite products of theirs and why I love them so. We've had a ton of Munchkin products since Beck was a newborn and I'm always adding to the arsenal as he grows and needs new things. When it comes to baby/toddler/kid needs, they have thought of everything!

I've already shared my love for the sound machine/projector in my favorite baby gear post, you can click over there to read about that (spoiler: it's amazing!!)

Another one of my very favorite products we've been using from day one is the Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail. Because the thing with babies... they go through a lot of diapers. And none smell pleasant. Beck is almost one and honest-to-goodness his room has never (ever!) had even the faintest smell of dirty diaper because that pail is magic! It continues to blow my mind all the time since there are usually two weeks worth of diapers in there. It's my go-to baby shower gift now (with an extra pack of refill cartridges of course). It's a necessity!
Munchkin Moments

We've also been using the Stay-put suction bowls at every meal, otherwise he'll just run his hands back and forth over the tray knocking all his food off. It's a fun game apparently... and a messy one. The bowls suction down to the tray so things stay much cleaner and he's learning how to eat from a bowl like a big boy. Win win!
Munchkin Moments
Munchkin Moments

And last but not least, I looooove the Bento mealtime set. We're often on-the-go during one of his meal times and he doesn't like baby food or pouches any more which made packing up his food a hassle—so many containers! I remembered I had this and now we use it all the time—at the park or zoo, when we go to restaurants, ect. It's practical and cute!
Munchkin Moments


Munchkin rids the world of the mundane by developing clever, innovative solutions that make family life safer, easier, and more fun. You can find Munchkin products at Munchkin.comTargetBabies’R’UsWalmart, and Amazon. It’s the little things! 
This post is created in partnership with Munchkin. As always, opinions are entirely my own. 

2 comments:

  1. awesome! i never knew munchkin had the suction bowls, those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bento is so cute! I'll definitely have to look into their products now that I have a few friends with little ones on the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS