Wednesday, May 22, 2013

hello hello!

may
may
may
Just a couple random shots from the week:
1. my favorite snack right now. i can't do yogurt in the morning but i've been snacking on one of these every day to squeeze in some extra protein. doctors orders!
2. knick knacks on my dresser. confession: i'm a candle hoarder. i got this candle for my birthday in November and I never wanted to light it because I like it so much but I did for the first time this week. It doesn't make sense but I do this with every candle... apparently i'm really afraid of them running out. (Both candles on my dresser are from anthropologie and both are amazing!)
3. My husband is sometimes too good to be true. He picked up on some hints back when this dear creatures collection first launched and pre-ordered it for me. It took months to come in but its beautiful and I can't wait to wear it all the time.

I just noticed I haven't posted since the end of April. I've been pretty sick for most of May, colds and stomach stuff but all is well! I've missed it and I'm looking forward to catching up. I have another video, a recipe or two, a tutorial and regular life stuff to post before May is over... you've been warned ;)



p.s. I have some new clutches in the shop! Check them out HERE and come back tomorrow because i'm giving one away!

may

9 comments:

  1. That dress is so perfect. Can't wait for the video. Oh, and I wanted to say thank you, because I saw Salt and Straw on your blog my husband and I tried it while visiting PDX a couple weeks ago. To say we loved it would be an understatement.

    Molly - MaeLiveFree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so awesome! glad you saw it on here, i just love that place too much! :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute clutches! Are those polka dots I see?! I will definitely be stopping by tomorrow.

    ~Sarah K.

    www.multifariousnature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am EXACTLY the same with candles! I just love them so much I don't want to burn them up and not have them anymore, which makes absolutely no sense, haha! I've been eyeing the same Dear Creatures dress: their entire collection is swoon worthy. How perfect is that mustard yellow?

    I'm sorry you've been so sick! I know how that feels. I was extremely ill for two years until I was properly diagnosed with the autoimmune disease, Ulcerative Colitis. Have you ever been to a naturopath/kinesiologist? Dr. Tony Murczek of Mountain Spring Health Clinic is incredible. He changed my life. I was on 6 different types of medications and after a year with him, I no longer needed any of them and I no longer suffer from daily stomach pain.

    And, my goodness, that stripe and leather clutch needs to be in my life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those clutches at the end of the post. gorgeous items.
    kw, ladies in navy
    jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, I love a good candle! We go through them so quickly, because we love burning them at night with our oil lamp, instead of using regular lights. I want to start collecting them too!!! Also, yogurt is one of my favorite snack foods. Especially with some granola on top. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! I love the owl in the back of the candle photo :)

    -Karina

    www.seeingbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do that with candles too. :)
    can't wait for all your next posts! and the video.

    http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way with candles & yogurt, so don't worry you're not the only weirdo :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS