1. pretty flowers from my husband on a bad day
2. wearing a favorite dress
3. new magazines
4. and a new succulent to add to the collection
5. washing sheets and bedding (i looove clean sheets)
6. sewing a mountain pillow, because everyone needs one of those right??
7. cleaning the bathroom
8. new paints to play around with
Other than that, i've been catching up on work, organizing closets and avoiding returning emails (i'm so good at that). It's an exhilarating life I live.... ha!
Just kidding.. i'm actually loving this season of life i'm in, trying to work hard but also take time for myself to do fun things like paint or sew something for myself or even read a book. It keeps the creativity alive.
p.s. did you see that google reader will be retiring July 1st? i'm bummed! i've been an avid google reader user for many years. I need to look for the next best thing... what blog reader will you use when it's gone? (or maybe you already use something else...?)