Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring fling guest post



Hey guys,

Erin from Sunshine and Carousels invited me awhile back to be a guest blogger for the Spring Fling her and Sherry are doing.. And its finally here! You can check my post about the homemade all-purpose cleaner right here! I have another one going up next week or so (which i'll remind you about). Be sure to go through the rest of the posts.. They are all really fun..


p.s. i'll be announcing the winner for the tea giveaway soon! I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to get on the computer. And being busy is so new to me, i'm having to relearn how to manage my time.

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely trying that! Already updating my shopping list for tomorrow :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It's a shirt, but since I am so short I can wear it with tights if I wanted. It was relatively cheap too, I got it at TJ Maxx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i learn something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS