Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween 2010

IMG_6581
This halloween i dressed up as a 1920's flapper.
I bought this dress last year for $14 to wear on new years or something special but it was never worn.. so it became this years halloween costume. (Although I might still wear it on new years eventually)
I bought a feather and the sequin trimming at a craft store.
And I was busy making caramel apples so i didn't have time to curl or do anything with my hair.
What did you guys dress up as??
IMG_6585
IMG_6586
(pardon my "poses".. haha. it feels really awkward for me to have my picture taken by myself. i never know what to do with my hands! anyone else have this problem?? they always end up on my hips.. which feels ridiculous too)

12 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! You can definitely pull off the flapper look well.

    I was Joan from Mad Men for Halloween, and oddly enough ended up with my hands on my hips as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also a flapper and wore the same shoes from urban too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun, you are looking way too thin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ooutfit!It's so pretty!I was Sally form The Nightmare Before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!

    i usually put my hands on my hips too or i clasp me hands in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! i love how you've styled it.

    i was a majorette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was busy doing homework on halloween.. :(

    i always feel awkward with my hands when i'm in photos by myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ignore jerk who posted you look too thin. you do not. i'm a naturally thin person too, and you obviously take good care of yourself and eat right and that just happens to be what size your body wants to be. happens with larger people too. i don't understand hateful people like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did you get your shoes from? they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find posing with one hand on my waist and the other by my side works well. It defines your waist and your arm, and doing something specific with one hand allows the other arm to really relax... so it ends up looking pretty natural. Plus being slightly turned away from the camera (a bit like above) and it looks like you just thought of the pose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS